Just a word

JUST A WORD

Just a word you said just a word you read
you gave me fortitude on that armor I tread

you speak to me a sound of glee
please don't misunderstand me that's my plea

but why destiny played with my will
when you please my depression and applause my skill

Oh! so beautiful those were the days for me
the laughter we share the nights we see

your advises became for me the lifelines
on which I ponder my life as I had not my own coins

I have the long way to go and it seem
that you gave me your kind hand
which will help me to stand on my woes
with you as a true friend

But at last after that just a word
the story took a new turn
You went away from my life and
I waited for your return.......
..

3 comments:

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

really touchin...nice re

Deepak Hariharan July 12, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

hey nice poem buddy..!
i really liked it..!
keep writing>!
good luck ahead..

plz check this post of mine!
http://d-bucks.blogspot.com/2009/07/kambakkht-ishq-2009.html

usha August 22, 2009 at 12:30 AM  

such a lovely n touching lines..
nice...
keep writing...

Post a Comment


Followers

My Quotes

"Your outer looks are the glasses but your inner one is your mirror".

"Life is an odyssey u have to enjoy every moment of it when u leap n when u drop."

"Rape of senses convert a human into animal but intrepidity is to rise above your senses".

"Lost is the beautiful adventure of mystical truth which makes you stronger than strong".