Ode to My Uncle

He was late Mr.Rizwan hyder My maternal Uncle who made me what I am who discovered my talent my inner strength of being a good poet and writer.
I have started writing poems under his guidance since when I was in Class 7th and I still remember my first poem was "God is Great" which was Published in The Chronicle newspaper magazine of Bhopal.
Unfortunately he was the only person whom I adore more than anyone in my life as he completely understood me and it's really surprising that after him nobody understood me.
I am starting poetical journey with this blog to give a tribute to him who made me to emerge as a good English poet.
This poem is dedicated to him-


MY UNCLE

My dearest uncle and my only true friend

Who sort out my hidden ability and gave me his hand


To make a new image and succeed

He rooted in me an emerging seed


A legend a dexterous a peculiar Wight

His encouragement to me in every plight


Plucked up and totted my mind

This outdid my power to go against wind


His way of coping and pragmatism all feature

By which he seems to be a paramount creature


His philosophy means very much to me

That, revealing superiority is an askew

Lamenting woes is the effete dew

O’ Mama I am missing you……….






6 comments:

Abbas June 18, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

hear's junior Homer who shall be writing THE ODYSSEY again bt this one will be an episode in the siege of Lucknow where he will be acquiring the greatest name in world of poets....inshallaha

ZIA LAKHNAVI June 18, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Thank u May god Bless u.

Unknown June 23, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

so sweet re..
nice one..gud...

Bushra July 4, 2009 at 4:29 AM  

dats really touching...
gud bro!!!

Unknown July 24, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

IT'S REALLY VERY HEART TOUCHING ODE, U HAVE GIVEN A GREAT TRIBUTE TO HIM, INSHAALLHA U WILL BE GAIN SO MUCH NAME & FAME WITH THE WISHES OF BHAISAHAB AAME.....LUV U KH.

hina mahdi September 14, 2012 at 1:04 AM  

gud1..

Post a Comment


Followers

My Quotes

"Your outer looks are the glasses but your inner one is your mirror".

"Life is an odyssey u have to enjoy every moment of it when u leap n when u drop."

"Rape of senses convert a human into animal but intrepidity is to rise above your senses".

"Lost is the beautiful adventure of mystical truth which makes you stronger than strong".